Wednesday 14 May 2014

Hairstyling from little.

I have always loved doing hair (or doing it to myself!) A few pictures from the past few years...
 
I was around three years old when my family was all getting ready for the district Christmas function and I thought it would be a good idea if I took to my fringe with a pair of scissors...



A wild coast holiday was not the same without the old granny called Mambela coming to do a wool braid in my hair or anyone else's.


Scott, Rach  and myself on Christmas day back in 2004 


First time ever using a GHD, memorable moment for me.



My cousin Nina and I sporting some pigtails :)

 
 
 
That's all for todays Wacky Wednesday - I hope you enjoyed reading a little bit more about me <3
 
 
 
Thank you so much for reading this, bye for now xx

 
Tess

 
 
 
 P.S You can follow Tess Unplugged on Facebook here
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment